User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] The night air was cool, refreshing. I felt like I’d held my breath and had just now let it go. Despite my worry of the flock, I giggled in ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] I watched the new guy, Reed, throw something into a cool stream. With my own eyes, for the first time. It was dark enough now that the sun had ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    I tasted blood and that put me back into focus. I closed my eyes and concentrated. With a small glance behind me I saw that the Erasers had caught up ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] I was starting to panic, and I was losing my concentration so my vision was fading. I heard the screams for me to fly. I didn’t need anymore than ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    I moved quickly, flying was as natural as breathing. Hard, but natural. I saw who knows how many mutants. I knew almost none of them, only recognizing Colt. When I ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    The scream stopped almost as soon as it had begun, Max had pulled me out of the sunlight, nodding in sympathy. I rubbed my eyes in expectance of blood. There ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    My wrist hurt after only seconds of being yanked behind her. We turned so many corners; I thought that I’d end up with a concussion if she let my wrist ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    While I ran, I tried to concentrate harder, trying to find the trouble before it happened. It was when I saw Colt reach down and help up a smaller girl. ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    It was so strange, being able to run. Yet it was all I wanted do. Someone had burst into the room and torn all of the cages doors off of ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Stella: I heard the racket around me, the Max was back. I shifted slightly in my cage, which was still all-too-small for me and every other mutant in this…place. Colt ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ***YAY!! Love the books*** (i'm a little late tho) Name: Stella Age: 14 Characteristics: white hair and reddish pinkish eyes (albino), pure white wings. Personality: extremely quiet, observes from the

    Feb 19, 2008


The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star