User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] I was stunned. Reed had come out like that. He’d trusted me. Fully and completely. It was my turn to do the same. “Sure.” I tried to smile, but ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] I wanted sleep, more than anything. But my mind was working overtime. My gaze drifted and I saw Reed staring upwards. Fear filled me and I jerked my head ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] I heard Rose yell and I nearly fell out of the tree. I looked around and saw her storm off. Instinctively, I followed her. When I drew closer, I ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    **sorry this is so short** [Stella] I thought about trying to find some more food, but abandoned the idea when I sat down at the trunk of a tree. It ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] I watched Mayze lay her head down on ZT and suppressed a smile. My ribs hurt, but the bruise would go away soon. She fell asleep almost immediately. I ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ***Okay, Colt is problably with us, one the ground. you decide***

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] I noticed the shifty glances they gave Reed. Something had happened while I’d been gone. I’m sure the confusion was written all over my face even though my eyes ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] Ouch. An Eraser nailed me in the gut and I fell a few feet as I gasped in pain. I growled and shot upwards, my fist aimed directly at ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] Okay, I knew absolutely nothing about fighting. But I was so pissed. I wasn’t really thinking as I punched an Eraser in the face except that the sight of ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ***Sorry. I fixed it.****

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] **sorry this took so long*** I found some food. Sure they just blueberries, but it counts. It took every ounce of willpower I had to not eat them. I ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Secret story

    Im still in.

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] I stood silently, tired but unable to sleep. The adrenaline was coursing through me. Reed lay down, but his eyes were open and lost in thought. Blade was whispering ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] I landed and ran, almost right into Reed. “Sorry.” I said, panic was written all over my face. “A helicopter…” I felt stupid as I heard the blades of ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Secret story

    Name: Ava Age: 19 Appearance: 5’8” with dark red eyes. Long white hair with red and black tips and very pale white skin. Fighting/weapons: uses a staff with a blade ...

    Feb 27, 2008


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater