User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Alrighty then! I’ve decided to join.  Here is my Profile: Name: Erica Leah Karmical Age: 15 Element: Water Personality: Likes to observe from the outside, a drifter. She likes ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    **sorry guys, my parents wouldn’t let me get on this weekend** [Kaia] Crap. Double crap. I’m a freaking jungle cat. And, of course that’s the least of my worries. My ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ****CRAP! Geez…just one measly weekend and the Drama is upped like by a gazillion percent. GAA!**** [Stella] Crying. It’s what I wanted to do, but what I couldn’t. I wasn’t ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Name: Selia Age:15 Gender: female Race: faerie Occupation: Queen's hand maiden Personality: Is shy, but fun and loyal. Tends to be late to functions. Appearance: Strawberry blonde hair and sliver ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    **Is it okay if I join now? If so, here's the profile** Name : Kaia Age : 15 Appearance : Long black hair and green eyes. Face is scarred by ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    **Can I still join?**

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] My scream was drowned out by another and soon after, I heard a crushingly dull thud. I was ready for a Flybot but the ground was surrounded by a ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] “Crap. Do these guys ever give up?” I suddenly noticed Lexy falling to the ground. Never a good sign. I dove towards her and noticed Reed doing the same. ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] I was kind of shocked at the statement, but understood the comment. "Uh...what just happened here?" Rose wondered outloud. "We all have our secrets right?" I decided, "And not ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Stella] I raised my eyebrows a bit at Blade's comment. Lexy looked a bit distressed. "We're all worried about you, Lex. Blade's right, you can trust us." **Gaa...sorry this is ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    **Way to wing it!** [Stella] “No, seriously, what’s wrong? It’s not really normal to suddenly collapse like that.” “Normal isn’t really in our vocabulary.” Lexy muttered. “Now you’re

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] "So...uh...your kinda like a plant." Reed laughed, "Yeah, sure, that works. I'm a plant." "Hey! I was just making an observation!" I shot a glare at him. "So, you ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    **Sorry I was away for so long. Reading that many pages...jeez...I don't want to do that anymore!** [Stella] Lexy was down. If my eyes had been open, I would have ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] Blade’s question stunned me for a few moments, but I smiled and said, “A little bit of ‘both, actually.” “And…?” I could tell she was a bit anxious and ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] “Don’t worry. I will,” I smiled back at him. ZT and Mazye came back with food, “Right after I eat.” They passed out the food and I bit into ...

    Mar 7, 2008


That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)