-
Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed
[Stella] Everything was silent, never a good sign. I concentrated on the building. “I see mutants…in cages of course. Most of them aren’t breathing. There’s janitors too. But I don’t ...
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed
[Stella] I was dazed and I couldn’t listen to ZT. The school was becoming closer with each flap. With each movement. I knew what we were doing but…the last thing ...
Apr 3, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed
[Stella] Even with my eyes closed, the sun hurt. I barely could look where I was going. I flew behind someone, I couldn’t really tell who it was, but they ...
Apr 3, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed
[Stella] The ambulance had arrived. Crap. Some people lifted me; I went silent and I opened my eyes. Time for some more lying. “Uh…where am I?” “You’ll be okay, hon, ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Secret story
Sounds good to me!
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed
[Stella] “I think this definitely is strange, so it’s too late for that.” I closed my eyes and concentrated. I saw ZT and , blood was running from his head. ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Secret story
How should we restart this?
Mar 29, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed
**Sorry. I forgot to note the sarcasm :wink: **
Mar 29, 2008 -
Re: Dragon Riders
Kaylee and Jarith: “Come on Jarith. The demons will reach the town before we get there!” I urged Jarith on. “Relax.” Just to annoy me, he slowed down. He looked ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Dragon Riders
Person: Name: Kaylee Age: 16 Appearance: Has dirty blonde hair and gray eyes. Personality: Quiet, but not shy. No one has gotten close to for a long time, except for ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed
[Stella] I dove after the thing that Lynx dropped. I was surprised to see an empty pill bottle in my hand. Rose flew solemnly behind me. I flew faster and ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: psychic soldiers
{Kaia} “I’m in, I’m starving.” I followed Seiya and the others were soon following. “Besides, if they try and get us we can just maul their faces off.” There were ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed
[Stella] I yawned, and kept my eyes closed until I rolled over into the shade. I blinked a few times then, out of habit, scanned the flock. I noted that ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: psychic soldiers
Kaia- “Remind me to never sleep under a bush again.” I muttered under my breath as the sunlight blinded me. I slid out from under a bush, wincing in pain ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Elemental RPG
{Erica} I watched Twili and Lilith glare at Haven, wishing he would go away. I knew their names, but I doubt they knew mine; they didn’t even know I was ...
Mar 25, 2008
