User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    {Erica} I walked with fast steps, trying to avoid most human contact. Some other woodwind players managed to catch me, but I got out of some meaningless conversations with ease. ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    {Erica} “One and two and three and four and turn…” I chanted with the other colorguard members. I spun around, in time of course, and threw my flag in the ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    (Are we doing Trimesters or whatever the other thing is called? By the way, I’m making the football team suck...it’s really fun when your football team sucks. *Grins* and the ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    **I'm Ba-ack!** **sorry this took so long, I would type something up, go to post it, then something else was up. grrr. but that's a good thing!** {Erica} “If he’s ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    {Erica} The bell finally rang and every student temporarily got themselves out of their individual comatose. I instinctively jumped out of my seat and headed towards the door. About three ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    {Erica} Lilith slid into her seat, smiling at Twili. She looked nervously at Miss Greene, who was fiddling with something on her desk. Teachers. The lights flickered on and I ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    {Erica} “It’s just a bit of thunder, people.” Miss Green smirked at us, taking her nails off of the chalkboard. Haven sighed in relief. “And unless any of you know ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ((hehe…Elise, this probably isn’t what you meant when you said Haven was asleep, but I take things literally (when it makes life more interesting *hehe*) sooo….)) {Erica} I tried not ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    **I think we can blame the characterless-ness on spring break. I'm having it this week, my family's too lame to go anywhere** **Of course I’ll pray for you guys! Already ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ***GAAA!!! Where’d everybody else go? They all went *POOF* *** ***sorry about your mom being sick, I know how hard that is.*** {Erica} “Something to do with this red hair…and ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Secret story

    ***okey dokey, I guess I’ll restart this*** [Ava] “You’re going to regret this!” Ava cried as the prison guard threw her into a dirty cell. “I’m sure.” He groaned and ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    {Erica} I kept smiling and tried to cock an eyebrow, failing completely. “What happened to that kick-awesome accent?” “Well…uh” He grinned sheepishly. “You’ve got to teach me how to do ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    {Erica} Besides fellow band geeks, no one really talks to me. Maybe I send out this vibe or something. But I wasn’t really used to talking to people. I looked ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] “Crap. She has amnesia. This is perfect. Just great.” Lexy glared at me and I couldn’t help but grin. My grin turned into a frown when I saw a ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    {Erica} After I had apologized to Gregory for the millionth time, we had to run to make the train. By that time there was only one seat. Available. “Go ahead ...

    Apr 5, 2008


it's ok, death by laughter was always how i've wanted to go out
— Carina