User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- Robyn was glaring at Syther. I rubbed my temples and remembered that Rous was coming closer. “Has anyone informed any teachers about Rous?” From the looks on their faces ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    (bring on the drama :) ) “Erica!” I heard a familiar voice and turned. Then I saw him. “David?” I asked, walking to him. My brother stood before me and ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- I hit the were-cat on top of Robyn with a rock. Everyone looked at me. “That isn’t very nice.” I said, feeling my tattoo start to glow. Danger was ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- I was shaking uncontrollably. What is this feeling? I felt the tattoo on my cheek burning up. Anger? I transformed from the puddle I’d made myself into and ran ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- I saw Rous, a few feet away, watching Robyn and Alex looking at each other and smirking at something only they knew about. Aurora lay at their feet, unconscious. ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- "The only clothes I actually own are made of water. But I'll do what I can to help her" I said, kind of nervous. This was actually the first ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- "Yeah." She said, he took her hand. Now, what did that old dryad say? I could heal? So that's why I went to that dumb school I swallowed and ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    **Kaia's a girl... :)** Kaia "I'm Kaia." I said, my eyes shifting from the dragon to the girl. I took a half step back, towards my pool. "I-I'm a naiad." ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia-naiad A girl was walking towards me. Of course, she couldn't see me. I was in the water - was the water. Blood stained her clothes and skin. She'd been ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    “What the heck?” I heard Miss Greene say, looking at the sky. She gave her stalker counterpart at look and I stopped paying attention to them. What worried me was ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    I hugged my knees to my chest by a rain splattered window in the library, my blue sweater comforting me. A book rested by me, still unopened. Why did I ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Erica- I looked around my shoulder and saw a few chipmunks and squirrels fighting over Lilith’s lunch. “Don’t, fight over it! Share it, at least.” Rodents were fighting over her ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    **If it's too late for me to join, ignore this** Name: Kaia Age: 14 Race: Naiad Appearance: Usually wears long sweaters that could pose as a short dress. Average height. ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Erica- How the heck was I supposed to react? For the first time in…uh…a long time, someone had voluntarily sat down next to me. Our school is made of jerks ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ((Jeez guys, I’m soooooooooooooooo sorry about not posting for forever. I’ve actually been busy with babysitting a lot lately. And getting to the library to post stuff is harder because ...

    Jun 22, 2008


I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara