User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Erica- I shook Haven and found out he wasn’t actually asleep, just a little dazed. As he started to stand, I shook Gregory awake and stood again. For some reason, ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    **compromise, a beach at the edge of a meadow** Erica- I put my hand down to lift myself up and felt sand slip through my fingers. Since when is there ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    Christa- I shut my new laptop, hard. I saw him wince. She could at least treat it with more respect. That thing cost me a fourtune. It was my turn ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    Christa- I leaned my head against the window, relishing the chill of it. It was about an hour after midnight, my birthday. The car hit a speed bump and my ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    **no one has rejected my offer, (and May shouldn't be stuck with three people) so i'm gonna post as Lilith** [Lillith] "What the heck," I said, but my words were ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    {erica} The wind hurt so badly. My hand hurt as I grasped the chair. I looked at Haven, he was hanging onto the desk. "Don't fight it!" Daddy? I let ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    Name: Christa (chris) Stanley Gender: Female Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes. She’s average height but is too skinny to be healthy. Usually ties her hair back and wears jeans and ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    {Erica} The smile disapeared from my face as Haven turned away, What did I do now? I make and lose the same friend in one day. That has to be ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    {Erica} What did I do? I closed my locker and headed for the office. This teacher really starting to creep me out. I sighed, Oh well. I knew that I ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Erica- I stopped laughing and actually started to think about it. It was probably just a coincidence, but it was weird how this teacher was teaching almost every class that ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- "Anyway, your stuck with us for now." I said firmly, "We'll do all that we can. Just don't let me near a stove or anything that cooks food." "You ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- "I know a few more tricks with water than I did before." I grinned, "But you may need to replace a window." "Thanks." Robyn said dryly. "By the way, ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- "I saw this future when i was getting ticked at someone or another. I saw this future and dragged Aurora along for the ride." I jabbed a finger at ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- "You sure this is the right place?" Aurora asked me, and I nodded. For the first time in my life, I was thankful for my foresight. "If I'm right, ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- "Stop it guys." I said, keeping my eyes down. I looked to Robyn, watched her fight tears. I walked over to her and just put my hand on her ...

    Aug 19, 2008


One by one they went / And, though each laughed as he returned to earth / Their souls were in their eyes.
— Alfred Noyes (Watchers of the Sky)