User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- "Your highness." I started, grimacing as Alex threw up, "I am Kaia. I believe you know my sister." "Do I?" "She's the lady in the lake, You Highness." I ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- "Of course he's right." I laughed. They both looked at me in shock. "Kaia?" Robyn asked. I nodded. "Do you know any other naiads that come to your rescue?" ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    ...rode their giant lemurs with wings on their quest to...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Erica- I slowly blinked awake and winced at the sudden burst of light. I sighed and realized that the stone I was leaning against was cold. How had I got ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Lillith- I stared openly at this dude...Haven, wasn't it? And then I got angry. I hate it when people correct me and are actually right in doing so. It makes ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ***Sorry this took so long!*** Name: Jessica (Jessa) Mercy Age: 23 Gender: female Element: Lava Ability: She can heat the ground until it is molten rock (aka, lava) and manipulate ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Lillith- I was about to voice my own opinions about waiting when my stomach growled. “Make it quick, then.” I growled, glaring at Jaden and trying to figure out how ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    I'm claiming lava, I'll post my profile later.

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    ((You guys seem a little stuck, I've decided to help you out.)) Kaia- Alex. I said, sending my thoughts through the glass of water by the hospital bed. He jumped ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Erica- I tooka package from Jaden and disapeared into the cave, contemplating what Haven had said. This place did feel familiar, although she'd never seen it before. she felt safe. ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Erica- "Do you have something against blue?" Haven muttered and I shrugged. "I just don't want to be forced to wear blue because I'm supposedly the water Elemental." I said, ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    I am also so lost. *sobs*

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Erica- "So what are these magical powers you've been going on about?" Lillith demanded as Sam and Jaden led us to somewhere "safer." I walked next to Twili, finding some ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Lillith- "Ha ha, very funny. Now really, where the heck are we?" "Eniyeth." This teacher was dillusinal. First she makes up this unbelievible story, then she monolouges it. "Cut the ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    Christa- "Why don't we get something to eat." My dad asked cheerfully. I looked up from the computer and nodded, rubbing my tired eyes. I hope she likes the cafe, ...

    Sep 25, 2008


I don't do time.
— Liberty