User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Underground

    ~Rosa~ Walking outside, I stared at the view. Nothing could ever make this view bad. Not rain, snow, or an army. It would always be like that and I always ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Underground

    ~Rosa~ Hayden left after learning what was happening and I waved him away with one of my smiles. Then, with a look at Max, my smile fell. Ever since he'd ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Underground

    Name: Rosa (Rose, Reyn) Reynes Age: 19 Gender: female Side:believer Appearance: Personality: She's sarcasitc, which makes it hard to tell when she's serious (if she ever is). Rosa loves people, ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Name: Ryan Ashley General Code Name: Scythe. (or sky) Team: Red Age: 18 Appperance: Role: Leader Personalilty: He's not exactly withdrawn because he loves to meet people and talk with ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    Can somebody bring Esa in? I have no idea what to do. *feels like a bad little mouse*

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Mate

    Name: Natalie Lithium Age: 21 Gender: Female Likes: The outdoors, her brother, the quiet, music, books (any kind), thunderstorms are the only noise other than music she really likes.. Dislikes: ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    ~Esa~ "I'll have some bacon." I told the innkeeper, who nodded, smirking a bit. I was used to people smirking at me so I thought nothing of it. My red ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Aftermath

    Name- Naome (Nao) Randy Age- 19 Gender- female Radiation survivor History- Her family of 5, which consisted of her two parents, and her two younger siblings (twin sisters), owned a ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    Name: Esa (or Es for the particularly lazy characters) Age: 19 Gender: female Personality: She does well in any sort of company, even none. Esa can change her personality at ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    I'm claiming a spot, if that's okay.

    May 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Spark

    AliceRose, would you be interested with pairing Faith up with Skye?

    May 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Spark

    Male 3 Name: Skye Tia Age: 19 power: Flight Personality: He’s happy almost all the time, though in a quiet way. He enjoys making people laugh or smile because he ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~Star~ I grasped an injury on my upper arm and gazed around me. It wasn't that they'd just turned into humans that'd bohtered was the intelligance. Nothing those mad scientists ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    ~Larinda~ "Um." I finally spoke, looking at the man. The word wasn't to find my thoughts, but to show that I wanted them to be expressed. I knew exactly what ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Can i claim a shapeshifter and a dragon?

    May 22, 2009


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind