User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Risa had finished dominating the world and formed allianace with the evil hordes of dandelions who...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    name: Thomas (Tom) Scott Age: 34 Gender: Male Side: Surviving Doves (leader) Appearance: Messy, dirty blond hair and dark, almost black, eyes. He also has some stubble, just because he ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    Naomi I glared at Farst, but he wasn't paying attention. Thoughts of something to say whirled through my head, I knew I had to say something to get my Ipod ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    Naomi "Miss. Winters..." I almost glared at Mr. Keppers, but then remembered that he was fairly new here, so I should forgive him for actually expecting something out of me--vocally, ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    Naomi-11-(we're in second period, right?)-Biology I sighed and walked into the classroom, I'd already been in this retarded school long enough. Time to go home... Mr. Kepper smiled at me, ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Erica- I sat suddenly sat up, breathing hard. Someone else did the same, staring at me with wide eyes. Nightmares. I hadn't had one like this in the longest time. ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    Naomi-11th, first period- Algebra I easily suppressed a smile as Farst made Mrs. Parker's face red face start to gain it's normal color again. I watched Caydence and Farst leave ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    I belong to too many of these so I need to make one. Plot Thomas Scott and Samuel Morris were best friends for their entire lives-birth and up. After collage, ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    Naomi-11 Why were we here again? Nobody was actually paying attention. I wanted to stand up and leave, but my amusement at the stupidity of it all kept me there. ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    Naomi Lynn Winters- not really in any group-11 I hefted my bag on my shoulder and wished everything away. The stupid cliques, the stupid logical classes, the even stupider teachers. ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    Name: Naomi Lynn Winters Age: 15 (turning sixteen in september) Gender: female Grade: 11 Class Schedule : 1~Algebra 2~Biology 3~Choir 4~Band ( Plays whatever she is asked to play) 5~Drama ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- Nonononono...this can't be happening! I looked at my friends. They were becoming transparent. They were starting to not exist.... For the first time in my life, I felt tears ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    where they burst into flames at the stupidity of High School Musical 3... (sorry if anyone really likes that movie, but it annoys the crap out of me)

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- Oh how I adored my friends. Only they would hold a gun on one of the most well known kings in history, much less be IN history. "You better ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    lillith- "By the way, I do believe that we will be very humble because there are no TOILETS!!!!!!" Suddenly realization came on all of us. It was very funny. I'm ...

    Oct 30, 2008


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard