User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: The Chandra

    very good question...why IS it dying?

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    hey guys, I'm sorry...the internet has been down for the past...well, since the last time I was on. ~~ Tom-- I smiled at Emily, banishing all thoughts of Sam from ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    Naomi I was shocked. Only three people have been able to get inside my head like that, and they moved a while back. I wondered what I should say, admitting ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chandra

    Eriphyle I sighed into the raging wind and leaned further into Karo's feathers. Are you tired, my little friend? Karo's voice echoed in my head and I sighed again. You ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chandra

    Jessabi is in a tree right?

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chandra

    *maybe I can unfreeze you characters...whats been happening with them?*

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chandra

    **I am soooo confused, where is everybody and where can I be brought in?** ***By the way, do we need more trainers***

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    Naomi I tried not to pout as he flipped through my life. I couldn't count how many random songs I'd written in there. It was like a diary, whatever I ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- I frowned as I looked into the future. Stupid sister that thinks I need to learn to use my powers. That was what this stupid school was for. The ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    {{Erica}} "I...uhh..." I watched Gregory run up ahead and almost smiled as I remembered last night...oh jeez, Haven...his question-last night. I glanced at his face and saw that he was ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    I'm going to start this right now but anyone can join whenever they want to! By the way, Jaden talked to me and she totally messed up on Sam's age ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    Naomi Shock coursed through me as I realized he was absolutely right. I felt my face heat up and he grinned at me. Not fair. I looked around the room, ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chandra

    Name: Eriphyle Lowri (Eri) Age: 15 Race: Half elf, half bird-demon Gift: air manipulation Status: Trainee Appearance: She has dirty blond hair that goes to her waist and eyes blue ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    Naomi-11 Jerk. I suppressed a sigh and did my best not to crush my Ipod. Farst was grinning like an idiot (wonder why) and I did my best to will ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    Somebody speaks some sense! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase don't let this die!

    Nov 17, 2008


Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling.
— Henry David Thoreau