User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Memory Game

    ~Emma~ I'd barely walked a few feet when someone ran straight into me. I fell to the ground with an, "ouch!" I looked up and saw a man with green ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Morph

    Damien~ I fluttered my wings, still in my falcon form, nobody seemed to notice though and I slowly crept to the background. The door needs to open! I need to ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Memory Game

    ~Emma~ "No." I said, but still walked in the most random direction I could think of. "Then where are you going?" One asked, though I didn't see who it was. ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Morph

    Damien~ Good, I guessed right. That snake (I wonder what kind of snake it is?) just needed a distraction. I swooped and looked to where the jaguar was being strangled. ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    ~Tom~ "Proabably some of the guys. They're always typical." She smiled and I found I was right. Two guys that I'd been sheltering from some of their 'drug buddies' had ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Morph

    Damien~ I shrank into a dark corner and watched the big cat and snake-thing. Every particle of my body wanted to go back into my more comfortable form, but I ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    **I'm forcing myself into this...* Jessa- "That wasn't very nice..." I said, throwing lave in Mr. Not-playing-nice's face. He dodged and looked at me like I was insane. Why must ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Morph

    Damien~ I shoved my hands in my pockets and tried not to look up. If I looked up, I would have to fly again. If I would fly...well, even New ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ***Sorry this took so long to do!*** Name: Damien Taylor Age: 17 Good/Bad: Depends on his mood, though he tends to slide more towards Bad than Good. Animal: Peregrine falcon: ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Morph

    I'm totally claiming my spot RIGHT NOW!

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    ~Tom~ I laughed and resisted the urge to ruffle her long black hair. Emily always could find a way to get me going again. "What do you want to see, ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    Sam is already elected but it doesn't have to be a cabinent meeting...just a random talk about stuff in the oval office.

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    **Is this dead?**

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    she told me that she was going to get on ASAP and that she was really sorry...she goes to my school and has had the same problem as me.

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Memory Game

    Name: Emma Age: around 17 Gender: female Appearance (Description): She has dirty blonde/almost brunette hair that's longer in the front than it is in the back. There is a purple ...

    Dec 9, 2008


Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.
— Dr. Amelia Brand, Interstellar