User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ I'd blinded about a fourth of the pack and taken away the scent of even more of them and paralyzed two or three of them. After the jaguar (I ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ I sighed inwardly and relented, this guy probably knew what he was doing. "You guys go ahead." He said, and the group of shifters were about to argue when ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ I started at him as if he were a lunatic. Hyenas couldn't fly, I could always escape. Bonds were a useless thing. They just ended up hurting someone. I ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ I flew off, hearing what the shifter had said. Should I tell those other shifters about him? A little boy on the street pointed with a look of wonder ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Summer House

    ~Mallory~ I grabbed Hane by her neck and started into my room. Wrong move. A girl was sitting on the other bed and she looked at me with a bit ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Summer House

    ***pshhxhoney can Skylar and Mallory be roomies*** ~Mallory~ I smirked as person after person came into the house without realizing there was a girl on the roof with a guitar. ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Lillith~ Is it such a bad thing that I REALLY enjoyed playing tag? So what my oppnents were little kids, so what I actually ended up at the bottom of ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Summer House

    Mallory I out of the car, my electric guitar case on my shoulder, my acoustic in my right and and a large suitcase in my left. My hair moved in ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    **By the way, Jaden won't be on for a while, she's in Florida right now (she left me!) and doesn't have access to a computer** ~Erica~ I looked and saw ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Lillith~ I grinned at Twili's remark and watched as Caleb and Twili supported Haven. It was weird how all of us just suddenly came together to help another. REALLY weird. ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Memory Game

    ~Emma~ "I will, I feel like I need to move. All this standing around and doing nothing is going to make me insane." I played with one of my wristbands, ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Erica~ "You sure?" I asked, grabbing his arm to support him. I followed his gaze and saw the two adults, "What happened?" I asked him. "I...I don't know." He rasped. ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Lillith~ "Well, that's just peachy." I murmmered sarcastically, "Is it going to be like..." I looked around at the not-so-happy faces, "...well, this, everywhere we go." "No...yes...hopefully not." Wa

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Summer House

    Name: Mallory Burns Age: 18, but turning 19 in a week Good/bad: Still trying to decide Personality: She’s the kind of girl that doesn’t care about what other people say. ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Memory Game

    ~Emma~ "Tell me about it." I said, shoving my hands in my pockets. The wristbands moved up my arms, not at all willing to go into the pockets, "This is ...

    Dec 24, 2008


Every first draft is perfect, because all a first draft has to do is exist.
— Jane Smiley