User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ I stood in the back ground and thought about melding with the woods and flying away. As far as I could. So many people, so many voices. And, for ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    **tis okay. We's missed yous all** Erica~ "It's okay Haven, realax." I said quietly, the pain had slowly ebbed away but it still hurt. Dusty looked just as angry as ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ "So how are we going to find the rest of them." Need to get out! Let me out of this sardine can! "Their in the woods somewhere. We have ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    ~Tom~ I was in shock for a few moments--he actually answered. "Sam, shutting down the zoo is going too far." I said, trying not to sound too threatening...I mean, the ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    ~Tom~ "You guys want to go to the zoo?" I asked them. The kids would be out of school soon. "Naah...you guys go ahead." They said. "Shall we go then?" ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Summer House

    Mallory "Oh Jeez, sorry. I blow up a lot." I said, a bit embarassed, "Okay, I know it's weird and everything but, hey, it's how I cope. But if you ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Winnataska

    ~Ayanna~ I walked to the cabin and saw that a few girls were already there. I was a little bit nervous but shrugged it off; if I didn't talk to ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    And then Grrr ran away from zim and force fed everyone waffles...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra

    aye

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ I fidgeted, looking from one window to another. A bird wasn't suited for a plane, even though it was in the air. It made me nervous enough to do ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessa~ Really, why must everyone always gang up on poor little me? I was just trying to save the world...! "Well, sorry for pretty much destroying your building. It wasn't ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Winnataska

    ~Griffin~ "Hurry up, Griff!" I heard Ayanna scream. How could she Ibe done packing already. mean, a chick usually takes longer than guys to pack. "Hold on a sec!" I ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessa~ (Insert line of profanity here) "Hi there, Noah, Charcoal, Kathy. What's up?" I asked, full of angel-like innocence. "Don't give us that crap, Jessa! Look at this damage!" Kathy ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessa~ "Hey!" I yelled, "You with the face." Everyone looked at me. "The guy who just punched the other guy!" The guy looked surprised, "I was trying to fry that ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Winnataska

    Name: Ayanna Summer Karter Age: 16...but she's turning 17 in a month Gender: female Cabin Number: 3 Why they're at camp Winnataska: She wanted to get away from everything at ...

    Jan 3, 2009


Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
— Pablo Neruda