User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    Eriphyle laughed, "I'm sure you're not. I mean, you're a bird." It was the Drow's turn to be surprised. "You know the whole, I'm not fully elf thing? I'm part ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    Eriphyle grinned back at her, rubbing the back of her neck. "I probably deserved it. I can be..." She searched for a word. Pig-headed, stupid, ignorant, arrogent, stupid... Thanks, Karo. ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    Eriphyle rolled her eyes, "As if you could. I think you need an ego adjustment, personally." She grinned though and hoped that the guy she'd butted in for didn't get ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    Eriphyle frowned and walked up to the Drow and other half-elf. "What's wrong with being a half-breed- as you call us." She glared at her and then looked at the ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessica~ "You heard me." I said, putting my hands on my hips. "You've got to be kidding me!" Kathy exclaimed, looking at me like I was crazy. Not that I ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    ~Eriphyle~ Eriphyle stumbled along, only moving because she was practically starving. She ate like a bird, which meant she ate her body weight every day. I'm proud of you. Karo's ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessica~ "Well, while you're all discussing stuff...I'm going to leave 'cause I have this thing called A.D.H.D and I can't stay in one place too long." "Jessa..." Kathy said in ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ Stop freaking following me! I swooped through the air, trying to lose the annoying crow. He'd tried to speak to me but communicating with humans is annoying. Okay, so ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    weeeee I can't wait.

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Erica~ I watched the mentors go upstairs then turned to my fellow students. Somehow, we'd become a We-Hate-Our-Kidnappers Conspiricy or something. "Now what? You know they won't be up there, ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Erica~ I watched the mentors go upstairs then turned to my fellow students. Somehow, we'd become a We-Hate-Our-Kidnappers Conspiricy or something. "Now what? You know they won't be up there, ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Winnataska

    ~Ayanna~ I sat on my bed for a second then grabbed my guitar and headed outdoors to a place where I could be alone. I would see Griff later and ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    Name: Eriphyle Lowri (Eri) Age: 16 Race: Half elf, half bird-demon Gift: air manipulation Status: Trainee Appearance: She has dirty blond hair that goes to her waist and eyes blue ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sneaking away

    *can I claim my spot now? I'll post my profile later*

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessa~ "Wells, I think I'm gonna blow this popsicle stand. I'm bored and when I get bored, things tend to blow up." Kathy glared at me. And I started to ...

    Jan 21, 2009


Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux (One must imagine Sisyphus happy).
— Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus