User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    Eriphyle lowered her bow a small bit, showing she wasn't actually going to shoot him...for now. She stayed ready. Eri, don't say a word. You need diplomacy right now. Karo ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    **While all the fun is going on upstairs** ~Erica~ I laughed into the droplets made their way down my face. My hair is stuck to my neck and face and ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    I changed it back!

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Erica~ I watched the rain fall, the urge to climb out the window overwhelming. Jaden was tossing and turning. Finally, I couldn't stand it. Trying not to make a sound ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    "What was that?" Tyra asked, having the same wince Eriphyle had on her face. She racked her brain for information on that sound and when she found it she grabbed ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    "What she said." Eriphyle said, staring him down. Not really caring that he was 2nd in command of anything. She was a bird demon, just like her dad, and rank ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    I changed my character to a guy, just to let y'all know.

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Lillith~ "Of course they wouldn't trust me to watching anyone." I grumbled. "They probably don't want to to lose sleep." Twili laughed, poking her. I punched him in the shoulder. ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessa~ "WHAT!!!!!" Kathy screamed, and when the master-of-sound screams: it's really loud, then tried to gain her composure again, "Noah, think about this." "I have, she can go." he winced. ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    You should feel loved, Rosey. I mean...full if fifteen minutes? Amazing.

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Wow...all girls so far...kinda funny.

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Name: Ebony Age: 16 Gender: female Element: water Ability: She can control where the tide and can manipulate water. She is a very good swimmer and can stay under water ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    Eriphyle frowned and crossed her arms over her chest. This was either a reallly good thing or a really bad thing. She blinked. Don't say anything stupid, Eri. Karo warned. ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    **Tee hee...that sounds like a good idea** "I fell kinda guilty for saying that though." Eriphyle said, then looked up. Karo was circling above them lazily. "I should introduce you ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    **I don't know whether to feel bad or giggle maniacally** "Uuh..." Eriphyle started, reaching up to stroke Sin's feather but realizing that it might be insulting. The most intelligent thing ...

    Feb 2, 2009


The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you're made of, not the circumstances.
— Unknown