User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ I clenched my fists. First of all, I was a falcon-not a hawk. Second of all, no freaking way. I didn't say that, I didn't say anything. The only ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ I flew down into a clearing, shifting back into my human form. I was shaking; I didn't like hurting people even though I had to sometimes. And he was ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessa~ "Hello there." I said cheerfully. "We're here to bust you out." Edward sighed. "Who're you?" The girl, Audi asked. "I'm Jessa. I-" "No time for introductions, we have to ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Ebony She sighed, it was too long. Ebony wanted; needed to leave now or else she might explode. An hour. Without another word to the other trainees, she walked off. ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessa~ "THAT'S IT!" I yelled at the other bad guys. That one darkness dude really likes pissing me off. One of them shrugged, "That's just how Edward is. I'm Colt ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Ebony She smiled shyly at everyone, a bit shy. She didn't know these people. Sure, she knew their names but that was nothing. Searching her memory, she didn't remember actually ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessica~ On the outside, I was smirking and enjoying this. Inside, I was paling. It wasn't right. Ideas on how to get out of it swirled through my head, but ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessa~ "What the heck do you think you're doing?" I screamed at the bad guys, you know, the ones I was supposed to befriend. "I was freezing the runway." One ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Ebony Ebony fell, tripping on seemingly nothing. Pain sprang to her knees and palms. Without hesitation, she grabbed her bag and went for the stables again. Bursting through the doors, ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessica~ "DARN IT!!!!" I screamed, getting angrier and angrier. "Who the heck is doing that!?" "Miss...calm down please." The flight attendent said, afraid. "NO! I will not calm down. I ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    **Jump away!**

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Ebony Ebony sat on her bed, thinking. She had to go, but could she? She still didn't know a lot about anything anymore. The Elites had told her she was ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    Eriphyle sighed and put her weapon away. It was a nice bow but she wished that she could do something as cool as that. The vampire was right, she needed ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessica~ "I'm sorry, Miss, but it seems we can't land in Venice." The flight-attendent said to me, smiling gently. I was sitting in a private jet, above Venice (I'd gotten ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Ebony Ebony giggled, splashing again for no reason. The dark green of her hair, much like the seaweed she found, was nearly black with the water it held. It was ...

    Feb 4, 2009


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain