-
Re: To Save the World
~Jessa~ Oops. I knew I was pretty much screwed, at least as a bad guy. Who knew if one of Nathaniel's lackies stood in the shadows. I still had to ...
Feb 27, 2009 -
Re: To Save the World
~Jessa~ Crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap. What do I do? I mean, she's like a sister to me. Sure she liked torturing me, and scolding me....But Nathaniel...what would he do to me if I ...
Feb 26, 2009 -
Re: Elemental RPG
~Lillith~ I sighed, there's always a catch. And now I was awake and it would take forever to fall asleep. I turned to a random person: Kneph. "So...Kneph..." I started, ...
Feb 26, 2009 -
Re: To Save the World
~Jessa~ I groaned. The whold light on/light off thing was giving me a headache. Rubbing my temples, I started to speak, "Since you guys are doing the whold strobe light ...
Feb 26, 2009 -
Re: Morph
~Daimen~ I landed in a tree, just out the veiw of the hyena's and their demented masters. The collar itched and I wanted it OFF. A small shock nearly made ...
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: To Save the World
~Jessa~ So much destruction...did I do this? I looked around and saw the pain in all of the people's eyes. I should be helping these people, not causing their pain! ...
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: Elemental RPG
~Lillith~ I yawned, bored and tired. "If I go back, no one is going to believe our story. We'll be put in the nut house. As much as I want ...
Feb 20, 2009 -
Re: Elemental RPG
~Erica~ I felt my heart drop. He loved this girl. That was easy to see. To her, I had to be nothing. Forcing a smile on my face, I tried ...
Feb 19, 2009 -
Re: The Others
name- Lacey Dreadth age- 17 gender- Female race- Other personality- She always seems calm on the surface, but is ready to break. Her powers make it hard for her to ...
Feb 19, 2009 -
Re: The Chandra Reborn
"Just to let you know, it's rude to evesdrop on other conversations too." Eriphyle said, glaring at the vampire. Eri...you're making it worse... Shut up, Karo. She growled, sending a ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Elemental RPG
~Erica~ I looked out into the rain. I was still soaking and shivered a bit. Thoughts ran through my head, then one seemed to pop out at me. I sighed. ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Elemental RPG
~Erica~ I heard some comotion from upstairs and all of us looked at the ceiling. Figuring it was my turn to watch, I looked at everyone around me. "You guys ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: To Save the World
~Jessa~ "That wasn't very nice." I said, glaring at Eddy-kins. We girls had to stick together...even if one of these said girls is kind of screwed up. "Not now, Jessica." ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Morph
~Damien~ I shifted back into my useless form. Guns kill, kids. They tend to not like birds very much either. "Stop!" I said, seeing the desperate look in both of ...
Feb 14, 2009 -
Re: Morph
~Damien~ No no no no! My mind screamed as the two other shifters were taken. Words stumbled from my mouth, "Let them go and I'll..." I didn't finish, not wanting ...
Feb 11, 2009
