User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Firewing

    **bump**

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    Name: Kaida Age: 23 Gender: female Race: Half elf, half-human History: She grew up in Rohan, with her human father. There, she learned swordplay and archery (and of course horsemanship). ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    ~Len~ "You okay?" I asked nervously, just because I wasn't used to asking people that. I wasn't used to asking people anything. Orders I could handle but actuall conversations? Dinah ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Star I got through the gate with minimal problems. If Coment hadn't suddenly blew up at the airport security guard, he would have too. Comet doesn't like being touched. I'm ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    Name: Len Fell Age: 16 Gender: male Race(human or mutant): mutant Appearance: Place of Birth: Detroit (can I do that?) Abilities/Ability: He’s extremely strong and fast. He can see almost ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: A world where no girls are born

    Ash I wandered through the hallways, not caring if I got some weird looks. All that mattered was finding that room. Notebooks and half-blank musical sheets were tucked safely under ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Name : Star Age : 16 Grade : Wasn't ever in school Species : human/feline/ lupin recombatant Personality : Star likes to stay in the background. She's the kind of ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    ~Ebony~ She stood up, not looking anywhere but where her commrads were. It was time to go. Ebony walked, going through the underbrush, and found Vincet. She pulled his sleeve, ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    I'm going to join...just don't have time to make a profile right now.

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: A world where no girls are born

    we can start whenever.

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: A world where no girls are born

    fire, how old is Avari? (just wondering)

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: A world where no girls are born

    In this world, when a mother births a child and looks into their face for the first time, she is never suprised. Because every baby born is a male. As ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessa~ Trembling outside of the office at the bad guy headquarters. That guy... I suddenly had one of those deja'vu experiances. Is Noah doing something? I waited for Edward to ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    ~Ebony~ Tears streamed down her face as she hid behind something. She wasn't prepared for this, nothing could have prepared her for this. So much much death. Swallowing, Ebony tried ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessa~ Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap. This wasn't fair. I heard shots in the distance and started to panic. The good guys/guardians didn't have guns. That meant that they were the ones being shot ...

    Mar 2, 2009


It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe