User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: High school

    ~Naomi Lynn Winters-11~ I didn't mind English, really, in fact, it was one class I actually enjoyed. But the first day...ugh...I never could stand the first day of school. Why ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    Name: Naomi Lynn Winters Age: 15 (turning sixteen in september) Gender: female Grade: 11 Personality: Too quiet for her own good, a lot of people assume she just thinks she's ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Ryan~ I snapped into action, "Diana, don't you have a machine-thingy-ma-gig to find bugs, even the tiny ones that are especially hard to find, 'cause I swear I heard you ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Mate

    ~Natalie~ The day was just beyond new, gray clouds covered the sun. Most would not call it a pretty day but I loved it. The air smelt of rain, it ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Name: Ash Age: 17 Gender: Male What you are: Prisoner Special Gift: Anything he draws comes to life Appearance: He looks younger than he really is, 12-14ish. Personality: Indifferent. It ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Underground

    ~Rosa~ "Take this." I told her as soon as we'd left the room we'd put her in. In my hand, extended towards her, was a crutch. She scowled at it ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Underground

    ~Rosa~ "It's hard to protect yourself when you've been ordered not to move." I said cheerily. "What?" "You aren't to move until that ankle heals up. If you really want ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Aftermath

    ~Naome~ Choices: 1.Get eaten. 2.Become a slave. 3.Beat him over the head with my bo staff. Three would have been the preferred option, but I barely had my body in ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Aftermath

    ~Naome~ My convulsions were slowing, the horrid memories fading away. I had left them all to die, and so I deserved to die. I deserved to relive every horrible thing ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Aftermath

    ~Naome~ “You saved my life, thank you, even though.” I said cheerily, smiling down at the man I just tackled. “Funny way of thanking me.” It was then that the ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Butterfly Effect

    Name: Christa (Chris, Chrissy) Gender: Female Appearance: Personality: She's incredibly outgoing and isn't afrain to interact with complete strangers as if she's known them all her life. When she's ma

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    ~Larinda~ "You,” I pointed a finger in his face, "are searching for something, or perhaps, someone, as well. Say the word and I will assist you in finding what you ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Ryan~ I hate it when others are right, it means I was wrong. The only consolation I had was that I would most likely learn from my mistakes. As usual. ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Ryan~ "That's a slightly bad thing, Jesse. We need to think, but not about double agents. Of course, they exist, but when the time comes we can handle that. Right ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Underground

    ~Rosa~ My entire body leaped into big sister mode as Hayden stepped closer to the girl. I went for his pack and was rummaging in it. "Rose?" He asked, looking ...

    Jun 7, 2009


I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
— Romans 9:25