User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    **Gaaaah, sorry about that. I had a deadline coming up and my brain has been melted because of my last class.** ~Comet~ I crossed my arms over my chest, so ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    ~Kaida~ I shrugged, sheathing my sword. Discussing my heritage wasn't exactly a smart thing to do now-a-days. Being half-elf had taken everything away from me. I didn't want another friend ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    ~Kaida~ Slowing Cerean to a stop, I looked back. Fangorn had become a dark outline about as tall as my hand was long. Scanned the border with my eyes, sharpened ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ I flew directly above the running hyenas. They were following me. I'd already tried to lead them off course, but that didn't work out too well--I momentarily became a ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~Star~ Grabbing Comet, I hurried him away from the fire. He had some supplies in his arms. "We have to stay AWAY from the fire, Comet, not feed it!" "Geez, ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~Comet~ I grabbed Star and pulled her out of the plane. She was in a daze, and her head was bleeding. "Come on, Star. You've been through worse than this." ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    ~Kaida~ I pushed my anger down, watching the girl run off. I would have called after her, told her I wasn't fully human, but with the men near...that wouldn't be ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    ~Kaida~ I reigned in my horse, wary of whatever had caused the smoke. Fire near Fangorn? My blood started to race. Ever since I was a child, I'd felt drawn ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Lillith~ "You wouldn't need to know how far away were are if you knew where we were. So, clearly, we're lost." I folded my arms across my chest. It had ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~Comet~ I jerked back in surprise, looking at the guy. Star jabbed me in the ribs. "Yeah, no hard feelings." She jabbed me again. What? Apologize, you idiot! You're the ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    ~Len~ Sighing, I rounded a corner. I'll go check on Dinah 'cause Bobby is probably a bit busy with that lunatic . I made my way to the infirmiry. "No ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~Star~ I felt Comet's anger when he heard the whispered coment. Because of our...condition...we could hear better than most humans. "You are my problem." Comet hissed, balling up his fist. ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~Comet~ "What you looking at?" I snarled at the short girl. In her eyes, I could see that she saw my fear. I hate being afraid anyway but people recognizing ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Lillith~ I just found out how boring the traveling part of our adventure was going to be. I couldn't make fun of Sam like I though I would, because when ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    ~Len~ I had barely managed to catch Dinah before she passed out. For a moment, I felt a bit awkward just holding her like that but he shifted her weight ...

    Mar 12, 2009


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein