User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    ~Kaida~ Looking at the stranger, I smiled. Everything was changing; the guy I had just shot was now the person I had just healed. And now my secret was out. ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessa~ My nerves were shot. The man that I feared most was in the same room as me. Blinking, I realized that not only was I terrified; I was bored ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: A world where no girls are born

    *preforms CPR* Ash-- I wandered through the halls, not caring that I was supposed to be in class. The piano had been out of tune and I'd winced everytime I ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    ~Kaida~ We could wait until he bleeds to death, or we could kill him...but then Rey could die. Thoughts whizzed in my head at lightning speed. This was really a ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    ~Kaida~ Putting an arrow to the string, I followed Rey and Trace. I trusted Rey's instincts and kept my eyes and ears open. A twig snapped and I nearly shot ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Erica~ Looking up again, I noticed that Gregory had a hard look in his eyes. Following his gaze, I saw an almost animalistic look in Haven's eyes. My palm started ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    ~Kaida~ Surprised but satisfied, Kaida sat and looked fondly at Cerean, who was grazing nearby. His dark coat shimmered and he looked up, sensing he was being spoken of. "I ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    ~Kaida~ I smiled, though annoyed. "First of all," I started, my competitive spirit kicking in. No one suspects me like that without good reason. "I am of Rohiran blood and ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Lillith~ I looked at Jaden and realized that she looked to blissful to be stuck with a bunch of teenagers on a harrowing journy through...well...whatever. "She's plotting my death, I ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    ~Kaida~ I smiled, trying to hide my concern. What had he wanted to tell me? Oh well, guess I won't find out for some time. Looking around as was my ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Andrew~ "Well, I believe I'm slightly screwed. Note to self; pissing off bears is a bad idea." I shot at the bear again, missed him, and shifted. I would be ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ I circled above the group, quite misrible. Had someone cursed my existance or was my luck really this bad? The squirel man had told my captors where they were ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Andrew~ I twitched. There was too much energy for me to stay still. Must warn those idiodic hyenas of the mama bear. Must warn. Must warn. I jumped from branch ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    ~Kaida~ I watched as my, well, my kin, ran into the forest. She had disapeared and I felt a pang of sorrow. She could run, be with her people; I ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    **there aren't enough actually bad guys, so I thought I should bring in one...sort of.** Name: Andrew Knight Age: 16 Good/Bad: Bad.. teehee Animal: Red squirrel…not the stupid gray kind. ...

    Mar 21, 2009


how insane i exist in rooms i'm not in at the moment
— fatherfig