-
Re: Steelers Won!!!
I'm going to get shot in the face for this but...what is the actual point of football? I love the other football, soccer, because it's awesome but...seriously. My thing is ...
Feb 2, 2009 -
Re: What do you fear?
Silence. something happening to those I love. Living only when it's time to die. Not living at all. Being forgotten.
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Thanks. :)
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Well...here's me?
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
10/10....tis a good custom title but...HOW COULD YOU? do you want to end up like Bob?
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
10/10...i loves it.
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"Yes, I must chuck it at Ryan."
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: Which are your top 5 world destinations?
1. Ireland-the leprechans live there 2. Australia-the kangaroos live there 3. Netherlands-the land of the wooden shoes 4. England-they have an awesome accent 5. Japan-they sell underpants in veding ma
Jan 16, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
8.99999999999999999999999999999999999999/10 lol, I love it.
Jan 12, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
6/10 I liked it!
Jan 12, 2009 -
Re: Word Game
light
Jan 9, 2009 -
Re: Word Game
snow
Dec 31, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
My name is not starts with a C and ends with a Y Maiko...I probably spelled that wrong...
Dec 10, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
...umm...Ayumi? Sorry, first one that popped into my head.
Dec 9, 2008 -
Re: Superheroes
wow...I never realized this before now. Creepy...DARN IT...I have NO chance whatsoever to become a superhero now...*pouts* And yes, Tony Stark is the pinnacle of all awesomeness. He could beat ...
Nov 19, 2008
