User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Lillith~ It was starting to grow dark out and everyone was growing instinctivley quiet. This was driving me insane. I'd told no one this, I was too embarresed to tell ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    sign

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    fired (...uh...it's a long story)

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Love's Tragedy

    I don't know how good I'll be at this reveiwing poems thing but this one deserves it. A princess so lovely, her eyes shone like stars. No one would ever ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Erica~ "You have a really great brother, Dusty." I said, smiling. Then I looked down. "I miss David." I heard footsteps behind me, then they stopped when I said my ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Into the Past

    Thank you, SciFiGirl. That actually really helped and I think I fixed it.

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Thr3e

    Yes, if you want to not be able to put down a book, Ted Dekker is your man. You should read Skin. It really makes you think. The Cirlce Trilogy ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: {.Endless Waltz.}

    James Tyler I held my weapon, bringing down Nazi after Nazi. My 1911 Pistol fired truly and I silently said a prayer of thanks for all of the hours I ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    ~Larinda~ I woke a few hours before dusk, my mind reeling. Jared. Oh yes, the ball. In moments, the wardrobe door was open and the gown was in my hands. ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~Comet~ Star and I stood, both relieved and disapointed no one had stopped us. Well, she was more disapointed than I was. I just wanted to get out of there. ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~star~ I watched everyone. As I'd expected, no one trusted Comet anymore. We could leave them now without anyone resisting. One this island where the wild lived, we would thrive. ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    ~Larinda~ The need to walk of my shot nerves preceeded all. Jared had shocked me into this unfamiliar state. Sun set. "That was fascinating. I don't believe I'll be able ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damian~ I flapped my wings, rising quickly. My body was still tingling from that last shock. That shock added with my severe claustrophobia made me extremely glad to be out ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    ~Larinda~ "I do agree with you, though this black one is quite marvelous too." Truth be told, I was stuck. I didn't shop for gowns often, nor did I have ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    ~Larinda~ “Really?” This came as a surprise to me. “I suppose this is a good thing if I’m always happy, but if I’m severely depressed this could pose to be ...

    Apr 26, 2009


Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.
— Dr. Harrison Wells, The Flash