User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] **sorry this took so long*** I found some food. Sure they just blueberries, but it counts. It took every ounce of willpower I had to not eat them. I ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Secret story

    Im still in.

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] I stood silently, tired but unable to sleep. The adrenaline was coursing through me. Reed lay down, but his eyes were open and lost in thought. Blade was whispering ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: no name yet redone

    I like it. :) Besides some grammatorial (is that right?) errors, this is really good. keep it up.

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] I landed and ran, almost right into Reed. “Sorry.” I said, panic was written all over my face. “A helicopter…” I felt stupid as I heard the blades of ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Secret story

    Name: Ava Age: 19 Appearance: 5’8” with dark red eyes. Long white hair with red and black tips and very pale white skin. Fighting/weapons: uses a staff with a blade ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] The night air was cool, refreshing. I felt like I’d held my breath and had just now let it go. Despite my worry of the flock, I giggled in ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] I watched the new guy, Reed, throw something into a cool stream. With my own eyes, for the first time. It was dark enough now that the sun had ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    I tasted blood and that put me back into focus. I closed my eyes and concentrated. With a small glance behind me I saw that the Erasers had caught up ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] I was starting to panic, and I was losing my concentration so my vision was fading. I heard the screams for me to fly. I didn’t need anymore than ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Emotion of Anger

    Hello =P I really liked this poem (maybe i should try this poem writing tactic...hmmm), but the two lines of the last stanza kinda threw me off.

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Desperate for your love

    I've read one of the other related series, ahhhhh! what is it called! but its really good :)

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    I moved quickly, flying was as natural as breathing. Hard, but natural. I saw who knows how many mutants. I knew almost none of them, only recognizing Colt. When I ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    The scream stopped almost as soon as it had begun, Max had pulled me out of the sunlight, nodding in sympathy. I rubbed my eyes in expectance of blood. There ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Dream on Thunder

    I got bored in U.S. History and came up with this. Hope you like :D Thunder Never leading, Always following. A shadow to the light An echo Of a dangerous ...

    Feb 21, 2008


It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks.
— Atticus