User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    summer

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Human Bullet

    I really like this, the language is great. :) Just be a little clearer on the POVs, kk? Keep writing, Risa

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Message

    all of the mistakes (and more) were already found by shanan-cat, so I won't rattle on with details that you've already read :) I really liked this, at first I ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Stitching

    I really like this piece. The language, in the words of Gryphon, drew me in. It flows really well too. I agree with the POVs, but I'll forgive you :) ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Falling (Title in Progress)

    I think this could be a decent story. If I had more time, I'd crit. this properly *sorry, I have food waiting too...sigh*

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Without Reason pt.1

    I really liked this piece. If i had the time and energy, I'd try to Crit. this better :) Seperating the different people's dialouge would make it eaisier to read. ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ***Sorry. I fixed it.****

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    doodle

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    granted. But you go and 'acciedentaly' kill someone and get thrown in jail. I wish i had wings.

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blood River

    YAY EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mar 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cinnamon

    I agree with stella on the confusion of the time period. This also need more emotion to really capture a reader. Otherwise, I really liked this story. Write on, Risa ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prowlers of the Night (Chapter two)

    Chapter Two (") A. The whole town knows it; you know how news travels round ere. B. we let you tell cuz it was quite funny, watching you waste your ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prowlers of the Night (Chapter two)

    Chapter Two "A. The whole town knows it; you know how news travels round ere. B. we let you tell cuz it was quite funny, watching you waste your breath. ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prowlers of the Night (Chapter One)

    I like this. Slight warning though, the 'mysterious air' has been done countless times (by myself included). Keep writing, Risa

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Why I'm considered a psycho... (Chapter one)

    Please enjoy and critique :D Chapter 1--I don't think I should be here... The rain was pouring. It wasn’t a thunderstorm, just a heavy rainfall. It wasn’t the best night ...

    Mar 3, 2008


But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took