User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    **sorry this is so short** [Stella] I thought about trying to find some more food, but abandoned the idea when I sat down at the trunk of a tree. It ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Why I'm considered a psycho... (Chapter Two)

    Chapter 2----A FREAKNING Unicorn I can already see the pained looks of my parents behind that mirror-thingy. But they raised me to tell the truth so…here I go. Yes, at ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] I watched Mayze lay her head down on ZT and suppressed a smile. My ribs hurt, but the bruise would go away soon. She fell asleep almost immediately. I ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Grand Day Out

    okey dokey...(did I spell those right?) Now I'm less confused. WAY less confused. Thanks. :D Risa

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: True thoughts

    You really shouldn't copy from Twilght. You have the skills, but the originality isn't there, Risa

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Party Killers [novel]

    I loved it! I was hooked. Your characters: I got Agatha's attitude, but i don't know what to think of Kel. Keep writing, Risa

    Mar 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: In the Deep Blue - Prologue (Edited)

    I also say welcome. I tried to read this, i really did, but you should put more space between the paragraphs, then PM me so I can read it. Okay? ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ***Okay, Colt is problably with us, one the ground. you decide***

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Incapacitated

    I liked it, but Suzanne is right. This poem is cliche. this sort of poem is done too many times, which kind of makes me sad because that means a ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Kaleidoscope

    This reminds me of what happens to a lot people, in fact, all people. Change. I don't know if that's what you had in mind, but i really like this. ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] I noticed the shifty glances they gave Reed. Something had happened while I’d been gone. I’m sure the confusion was written all over my face even though my eyes ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Reaper's Song #1

    1. I liked it and would definetly read more 2. I agree with 1dering at stars; I like the vaugeness. 3. Most things start out confusing, thats why you have ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] Ouch. An Eraser nailed me in the gut and I fell a few feet as I gasped in pain. I growled and shot upwards, my fist aimed directly at ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] Okay, I knew absolutely nothing about fighting. But I was so pissed. I wasn’t really thinking as I punched an Eraser in the face except that the sight of ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Grand Day Out

    The story itself is interesting. And I like interesting. One thing that bugged me is that I knew almost nothing of their surroundings. and the fact that I'm not even ...

    Mar 4, 2008


What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni