User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    super glue

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] I was kind of shocked at the statement, but understood the comment. "Uh...what just happened here?" Rose wondered outloud. "We all have our secrets right?" I decided, "And not ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Stella] I raised my eyebrows a bit at Blade's comment. Lexy looked a bit distressed. "We're all worried about you, Lex. Blade's right, you can trust us." **Gaa...sorry this is ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: What was it like?

    What was it like? To be betrayed by a kiss? A symbol of love Sending you to death And what was it like? To forgive the unforgiving? To love your ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    **Way to wing it!** [Stella] “No, seriously, what’s wrong? It’s not really normal to suddenly collapse like that.” “Normal isn’t really in our vocabulary.” Lexy muttered. “Now you’re

    Mar 18, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT

    I agree about the fight run pause stuff. Its getting kinda old. La-wink. I'm going to do some serious brain hurts.

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] "So...uh...your kinda like a plant." Reed laughed, "Yeah, sure, that works. I'm a plant." "Hey! I was just making an observation!" I shot a glare at him. "So, you ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    **Sorry I was away for so long. Reading that many pages...jeez...I don't want to do that anymore!** [Stella] Lexy was down. If my eyes had been open, I would have ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] Blade’s question stunned me for a few moments, but I smiled and said, “A little bit of ‘both, actually.” “And…?” I could tell she was a bit anxious and ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Guitar at Midnight

    I love it! I especially love this line: "Tenderly and violent" Probably because I have my own guitar, I know that you can play a guitar violently but still tenderly... ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] “Don’t worry. I will,” I smiled back at him. ZT and Mazye came back with food, “Right after I eat.” They passed out the food and I bit into ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] I was stunned. Reed had come out like that. He’d trusted me. Fully and completely. It was my turn to do the same. “Sure.” I tried to smile, but ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sixteen

    I feel repetitive when I write this but... the first stanza was repetitive. I liked the poem and the idea of the poem! Keep writing, risa

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] I wanted sleep, more than anything. But my mind was working overtime. My gaze drifted and I saw Reed staring upwards. Fear filled me and I jerked my head ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] I heard Rose yell and I nearly fell out of the tree. I looked around and saw her storm off. Instinctively, I followed her. When I drew closer, I ...

    Mar 4, 2008


News is not a game show. You don't win a car if you happen to be right.
— John Oliver