User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] I yawned, and kept my eyes closed until I rolled over into the shade. I blinked a few times then, out of habit, scanned the flock. I noted that ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    Kaia- “Remind me to never sleep under a bush again.” I muttered under my breath as the sunlight blinded me. I slid out from under a bush, wincing in pain ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Pocohauntas

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    {Erica} I watched Twili and Lilith glare at Haven, wishing he would go away. I knew their names, but I doubt they knew mine; they didn’t even know I was ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Alrighty then! I’ve decided to join.  Here is my Profile: Name: Erica Leah Karmical Age: 15 Element: Water Personality: Likes to observe from the outside, a drifter. She likes ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Pumba

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: What happened?

    Yay! I love the point you make because tis true...tis..tis...tis...uh...tis

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    **sorry guys, my parents wouldn’t let me get on this weekend** [Kaia] Crap. Double crap. I’m a freaking jungle cat. And, of course that’s the least of my worries. My ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ****CRAP! Geez…just one measly weekend and the Drama is upped like by a gazillion percent. GAA!**** [Stella] Crying. It’s what I wanted to do, but what I couldn’t. I wasn’t ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Name: Selia Age:15 Gender: female Race: faerie Occupation: Queen's hand maiden Personality: Is shy, but fun and loyal. Tends to be late to functions. Appearance: Strawberry blonde hair and sliver ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    **Is it okay if I join now? If so, here's the profile** Name : Kaia Age : 15 Appearance : Long black hair and green eyes. Face is scarred by ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    **Can I still join?**

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] My scream was drowned out by another and soon after, I heard a crushingly dull thud. I was ready for a Flybot but the ground was surrounded by a ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Stella] “Crap. Do these guys ever give up?” I suddenly noticed Lexy falling to the ground. Never a good sign. I dove towards her and noticed Reed doing the same. ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    game

    Mar 19, 2008


“I don't talk things, sir. I talk the meaning of things.”
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451