-
Re: Elemental RPG DT
**Raises hand** **No one pays attention** **Ah-hem** **Still nothing** **grins evily. stomps foot and interupts conversation** Okay, here an idea I've been thinking about for a looooooooooooong time h
May 16, 2008 -
Re: Elemental RPG
**I'm Ba-ack!** **sorry this took so long, I would type something up, go to post it, then something else was up. grrr. but that's a good thing!** {Erica} “If he’s ...
May 16, 2008 -
Re: Elemental RPG DT
okey dokey...lets continue the conversation here! :)
May 1, 2008 -
Re: Elemental RPG
{Erica} The bell finally rang and every student temporarily got themselves out of their individual comatose. I instinctively jumped out of my seat and headed towards the door. About three ...
May 1, 2008 -
Re: Elemental RPG
{Erica} Lilith slid into her seat, smiling at Twili. She looked nervously at Miss Greene, who was fiddling with something on her desk. Teachers. The lights flickered on and I ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: Elemental RPG
{Erica} “It’s just a bit of thunder, people.” Miss Green smirked at us, taking her nails off of the chalkboard. Haven sighed in relief. “And unless any of you know ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Elemental RPG
((hehe…Elise, this probably isn’t what you meant when you said Haven was asleep, but I take things literally (when it makes life more interesting *hehe*) sooo….)) {Erica} I tried not ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Elemental RPG
**I think we can blame the characterless-ness on spring break. I'm having it this week, my family's too lame to go anywhere** **Of course I’ll pray for you guys! Already ...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Beyond
I had absolutely no idea where to put this so...yeah. Now that I got that out of the way... I had two interpretations of this song, I'll put both here. ...
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Elemental RPG
***GAAA!!! Where’d everybody else go? They all went *POOF* *** ***sorry about your mom being sick, I know how hard that is.*** {Erica} “Something to do with this red hair…and ...
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Secret story
***okey dokey, I guess I’ll restart this*** [Ava] “You’re going to regret this!” Ava cried as the prison guard threw her into a dirty cell. “I’m sure.” He groaned and ...
Apr 7, 2008 -
Re: Elemental RPG
{Erica} I kept smiling and tried to cock an eyebrow, failing completely. “What happened to that kick-awesome accent?” “Well…uh” He grinned sheepishly. “You’ve got to teach me how to do ...
Apr 6, 2008 -
Re: Elemental RPG
{Erica} Besides fellow band geeks, no one really talks to me. Maybe I send out this vibe or something. But I wasn’t really used to talking to people. I looked ...
Apr 6, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed
[Stella] “Crap. She has amnesia. This is perfect. Just great.” Lexy glared at me and I couldn’t help but grin. My grin turned into a frown when I saw a ...
Apr 6, 2008 -
Re: Elemental RPG
{Erica} After I had apologized to Gregory for the millionth time, we had to run to make the train. By that time there was only one seat. Available. “Go ahead ...
Apr 5, 2008
