User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • OOC Archive Re: eleMENTAL

    What if Tabin was one of the Stranger's brother or something so that's why it hit them so hard? Just a suggestion.

    May 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: eleMENTAL

    ~Michiko~ I woke with a start, breathing fast. Expecting pain, I clenched my fists. It was much less than I'd thought it'd be; Eosa must have gotten to me. The ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Post here for free...

    :smt006

    May 19, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This is your life

    Though pains of the past still haunt like the shadow in a corner. The sound of hatred told yesterday, is still echoing in your head, and it seems to matter ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: eleMENTAL

    ~Michiko~ I blinked, trying to rid myself of the headache that'd been torturing me for most of the day. The pain in the rest of my body was gone, but ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: eleMENTAL

    ~Michiko~ I sighed and broked the conversation with the bird. They, and the rats (the castle had plenty of them), were my only source of information from the outside world ...

    May 18, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: eleMENTAL

    Perhaps Siry, since he's the leader of the Jakills, tried to work with the Strangers once but something went wrong...really wrong so that's how all three of them know him. ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    ~Larinda~ "Thank you." Those two words seemed to be the only thing I was able to say as I jerked my head around in search of the one who'd asked ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    ~Larinda~ Why did you do that? Sitting on the end of my bed, I studied the creases in the palm of my hands. The mask I'd worn to the ball ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~Star~ In answer to Meave's question, I tore through my prey and ran up beside him and the half fire-fairy the same inastant he grabbed her, probably more roughly than ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Erica~ Everything's always okay. Nothing bad can EVER happen. Are all adults as naive as these two? "Sure it is." I mumbled into my legs. "What?" Jaden said gently, as ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: eleMENTAL

    ~Michiko~ I sat down, sighing--I was different from either of my companions. Having the beast element had different training than any of the others. You were born with a sort ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    **IT'S A COOKIE! *munches happily* all is forgiven.** ~Erica~ I walked back into the campsite. I'd gone away from the others, needing some time alone. There had been a pond ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~Comet~ I pulled Star and Kate back, they were the closest to the growl. Star's mind was instantly melded with mine, it always was when there was a fight. My ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: eleMENTAL

    ~Michiko~ I smiled at the servant, a bounce in my step. Knowing Berend was rolling his eyes from behind, I spun around and stuck out my tounge at him. He ...

    May 10, 2009


Have you met a cow or another large animal?
— Liminality