User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Stalker

    Jun 30, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ((Jeez guys, I’m soooooooooooooooo sorry about not posting for forever. I’ve actually been busy with babysitting a lot lately. And getting to the library to post stuff is harder because ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: We; An Ode to Writers

    Wow! Thanks, everyone, for the critiques! I'll get working on that ending. :) -- Risa

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: We; An Ode to Writers

    We, Who fly higher than the angels. We, Whose voice reaches farther than the wolves’ song. We, Whose courage is that of a lion. We, Whose wishes light up the ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    {Erica} I walked with fast steps, trying to avoid most human contact. Some other woodwind players managed to catch me, but I got out of some meaningless conversations with ease. ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    So this high school has recess? Ahhhh...I miss those golden days we have recess...sigh... So do we all have the same lunch?

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    {Erica} “One and two and three and four and turn…” I chanted with the other colorguard members. I spun around, in time of course, and threw my flag in the ...

    May 29, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    I like option 1 but I could go for either. One other thing...How many classes are there? And we can’t forget about lunch… ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    (Are we doing Trimesters or whatever the other thing is called? By the way, I’m making the football team suck...it’s really fun when your football team sucks. *Grins* and the ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. I'm new.

    Hello Kairii, I know your name! Wha-chow... Anyway, welcome to YWS. I know you'll love it here, Kai.

    May 21, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Myaku (Pulse)

    Good job, Kairii. Defenitly emo rock. I like the way it flows and the wording really well. You can tell what the song is portraying. I really like this and ...

    May 21, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    Yay, I'm and idea giver! That sounds sweet! I'm too exausted to type anymore right now...*falls asleep and sleep-types*

    May 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Regarding Username Changes

    Hehe... *reads over numbers...pulls out hair...sobs as people in whitecoats take me away* I agree with Aedomir... or it proabably is the year... who know...except nate...I"m not even going to ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last person to post wins

    I add one to everything you say wind! HUZZUH!

    May 16, 2008


I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor