User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Lounge, The Re: Any of you have manga books?

    Okay here goes; Me and my brothers Negima Princess Princess Naruto Fruits Basket Angelic Layer Rave master Chibi Vampire Black Cat DN Angel Bleach Tokyo Mew Mew R.O.D (Read or ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- I saw Rous, a few feet away, watching Robyn and Alex looking at each other and smirking at something only they knew about. Aurora lay at their feet, unconscious. ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- "The only clothes I actually own are made of water. But I'll do what I can to help her" I said, kind of nervous. This was actually the first ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- "Yeah." She said, he took her hand. Now, what did that old dryad say? I could heal? So that's why I went to that dumb school I swallowed and ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    **Kaia's a girl... :)** Kaia "I'm Kaia." I said, my eyes shifting from the dragon to the girl. I took a half step back, towards my pool. "I-I'm a naiad." ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia-naiad A girl was walking towards me. Of course, she couldn't see me. I was in the water - was the water. Blood stained her clothes and skin. She'd been ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    “What the heck?” I heard Miss Greene say, looking at the sky. She gave her stalker counterpart at look and I stopped paying attention to them. What worried me was ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    YAY!!!!!!!! Elise is baaaaaack!

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    I hugged my knees to my chest by a rain splattered window in the library, my blue sweater comforting me. A book rested by me, still unopened. Why did I ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Erica- I looked around my shoulder and saw a few chipmunks and squirrels fighting over Lilith’s lunch. “Don’t, fight over it! Share it, at least.” Rodents were fighting over her ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    **If it's too late for me to join, ignore this** Name: Kaia Age: 14 Race: Naiad Appearance: Usually wears long sweaters that could pose as a short dress. Average height. ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shotguns and Mirrors

    I woke up one morning, And looked in the mirror, I found my skin fully of acne, My hair out of control. When I got dressed, nothing looked right. I ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    Tis okay! Amily-fay omes-cay irst-fay... (I need a ife-lay)

    Jul 5, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    where the heck is everyone?

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Erica- How the heck was I supposed to react? For the first time in…uh…a long time, someone had voluntarily sat down next to me. Our school is made of jerks ...

    Jun 30, 2008


Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous