User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- "Anyway, your stuck with us for now." I said firmly, "We'll do all that we can. Just don't let me near a stove or anything that cooks food." "You ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- "I know a few more tricks with water than I did before." I grinned, "But you may need to replace a window." "Thanks." Robyn said dryly. "By the way, ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- "I saw this future when i was getting ticked at someone or another. I saw this future and dragged Aurora along for the ride." I jabbed a finger at ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- "You sure this is the right place?" Aurora asked me, and I nodded. For the first time in my life, I was thankful for my foresight. "If I'm right, ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- "Stop it guys." I said, keeping my eyes down. I looked to Robyn, watched her fight tears. I walked over to her and just put my hand on her ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- Robyn was glaring at Syther. I rubbed my temples and remembered that Rous was coming closer. “Has anyone informed any teachers about Rous?” From the looks on their faces ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    (bring on the drama :) ) “Erica!” I heard a familiar voice and turned. Then I saw him. “David?” I asked, walking to him. My brother stood before me and ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- I hit the were-cat on top of Robyn with a rock. Everyone looked at me. “That isn’t very nice.” I said, feeling my tattoo start to glow. Danger was ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Uh, I wanted something to post, just to try it out

    I love this. It proves my point that inanimate objects have feelings too! Seriously, change the title. This deserves a much better title...or a title at all.

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    pepper

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    granted. I wish a plague of frogs on kittykat.

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    sugar

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- I was shaking uncontrollably. What is this feeling? I felt the tattoo on my cheek burning up. Anger? I transformed from the puddle I’d made myself into and ran ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: For those of you who pray

    I'll pray for you!

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    friends

    Aug 16, 2008


I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria