User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    The mentors all 'found' us and right now we're being sucked into Eniyeth (finnaly!)

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    {erica} The wind hurt so badly. My hand hurt as I grasped the chair. I looked at Haven, he was hanging onto the desk. "Don't fight it!" Daddy? I let ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    Name: Christa (chris) Stanley Gender: Female Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes. She’s average height but is too skinny to be healthy. Usually ties her hair back and wears jeans and ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    {Erica} The smile disapeared from my face as Haven turned away, What did I do now? I make and lose the same friend in one day. That has to be ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    {Erica} What did I do? I closed my locker and headed for the office. This teacher really starting to creep me out. I sighed, Oh well. I knew that I ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    uh....dind't we discuss this WAY in the begining...? Like on page two or three? (I was bored and read the entire thing again...heh heh...)

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7/10- that's my kind of cat.

    Sep 11, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    hehehe...this'll be interesting...a date...hehe... so now what do we do now that we found all of them? I'm assuming we're going to wait until tomorrow to go to Enyieth. I ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Erica- I stopped laughing and actually started to think about it. It was probably just a coincidence, but it was weird how this teacher was teaching almost every class that ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Scars Unseen

    Hello everyone! I was bored one day and this short story was born! Hope you like it. - Risa It’s funny how emotions can change something that would have normally ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    I think that the time should be the same and everyone thinks that Sam and Jaden have kidnapped them (lol). Yay! People agree with me! Told you so Jade! ANYwho, ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 I do agree.

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    stork

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 It's so true! Nobody can deny it.

    Aug 27, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    Since we're getting REALLY close to finally trying to save the world (heh heh...) I think we should throw ideas around about getting there...and where we're gonna end up. Didn't ...

    Aug 27, 2008


Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein