User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Erica- "So what are these magical powers you've been going on about?" Lillith demanded as Sam and Jaden led us to somewhere "safer." I walked next to Twili, finding some ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Lillith- "Ha ha, very funny. Now really, where the heck are we?" "Eniyeth." This teacher was dillusinal. First she makes up this unbelievible story, then she monolouges it. "Cut the ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    sorry, I just haven't been able to internetize (ahhh, don't you love making up new words?) myself for a while. I'm back. :)

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Right! I live in the US. TPBM is competing in a band competition today.

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    Christa- "Why don't we get something to eat." My dad asked cheerfully. I looked up from the computer and nodded, rubbing my tired eyes. I hope she likes the cafe, ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    Maybe each Elemental hated another and they couldn't fight together. Then Sarnom deafeted them one by one until just Jaden and Sam were left. They realized what was happening and ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Erica- I shook Haven and found out he wasn’t actually asleep, just a little dazed. As he started to stand, I shook Gregory awake and stood again. For some reason, ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    **compromise, a beach at the edge of a meadow** Erica- I put my hand down to lift myself up and felt sand slip through my fingers. Since when is there ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    Hey, sorry to be posting twice in a row- but I found some awesome looking weopons here: -Risa

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    Christa- I shut my new laptop, hard. I saw him wince. She could at least treat it with more respect. That thing cost me a fourtune. It was my turn ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    uh...cough...cough... Sorry about that...we had a double header compitition (band) to worry about the next day and were a little bit (cough) hyper. And of course, I needed to thank ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    Christa- I leaned my head against the window, relishing the chill of it. It was about an hour after midnight, my birthday. The car hit a speed bump and my ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    **no one has rejected my offer, (and May shouldn't be stuck with three people) so i'm gonna post as Lilith** [Lillith] "What the heck," I said, but my words were ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stand

    Will we not stand up? For kids wallowing in poverty? While we are complaining about food ready to be consumed, They try convincing themselves that hunger does not exist. We ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    I'll volunteer!!!! Yay rambling nonsense...cough... Sorry, it's too early to be alive right now. Sigh. Don't worry about it May, school comes first. -Risa

    Sep 18, 2008


u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper