User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    ...rode their giant lemurs with wings on their quest to...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Erica- I slowly blinked awake and winced at the sudden burst of light. I sighed and realized that the stone I was leaning against was cold. How had I got ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nightshade- Shadow of Light

    Hello! Nightshade: Book 1- Shadow of Light Chapter 1- It Takes A Thief The room was small and dark, a lantern hanging by the door was the only source of ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    We'll miss you!

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Lillith- I stared openly at this dude...Haven, wasn't it? And then I got angry. I hate it when people correct me and are actually right in doing so. It makes ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ***Sorry this took so long!*** Name: Jessica (Jessa) Mercy Age: 23 Gender: female Element: Lava Ability: She can heat the ground until it is molten rock (aka, lava) and manipulate ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Lillith- I was about to voice my own opinions about waiting when my stomach growled. “Make it quick, then.” I growled, glaring at Jaden and trying to figure out how ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    I'm claiming lava, I'll post my profile later.

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    ((You guys seem a little stuck, I've decided to help you out.)) Kaia- Alex. I said, sending my thoughts through the glass of water by the hospital bed. He jumped ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    Sweet. this is Lillith's outfit (I'll get Erica's tommorow):

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Erica- I tooka package from Jaden and disapeared into the cave, contemplating what Haven had said. This place did feel familiar, although she'd never seen it before. she felt safe. ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Erica- "Do you have something against blue?" Haven muttered and I shrugged. "I just don't want to be forced to wear blue because I'm supposedly the water Elemental." I said, ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stand

    Thanks for the Crits. everybody!

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    I am also so lost. *sobs*

    Oct 6, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    Way to go Jaden. So where are the mentors going to take the Elementals? They're obviously going to need new clothes, so do the mentors have a stash of gold ...

    Oct 6, 2008


coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug