User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Other Poetry Re: Poetry Fight

    I love this immensely. It made me giggle. Though, I suddenly felt the need to challenge you. *giggles* Ah yes, years of playing sports suddenly comes into play. I get ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    Okay, I'll try not to scare you guys anymore (I do that WAY to much to random people). That is, unless you're Jaden. I'm allowed to scare her. Anyways, where ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    Naomi-11 Why were we here again? Nobody was actually paying attention. I wanted to stand up and leave, but my amusement at the stupidity of it all kept me there. ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    Naomi Lynn Winters- not really in any group-11 I hefted my bag on my shoulder and wished everything away. The stupid cliques, the stupid logical classes, the even stupider teachers. ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Lengthening Writing

    To add on to the description thing, remember that we have five senses. Taste, smell, sight, feel, and your hearing. Use them to get the reader more involved in the ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    YAY!!!!!!!!! Firestar posted!!! I will not let this die! I WILL annoy you until you die before I let this die! Mini-rant done.

    Nov 4, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Mayston High

    when are we starting?

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    Name: Naomi Lynn Winters Age: 15 (turning sixteen in september) Gender: female Grade: 11 Class Schedule : 1~Algebra 2~Biology 3~Choir 4~Band ( Plays whatever she is asked to play) 5~Drama ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- Nonononono...this can't be happening! I looked at my friends. They were becoming transparent. They were starting to not exist.... For the first time in my life, I felt tears ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    where they burst into flames at the stupidity of High School Musical 3... (sorry if anyone really likes that movie, but it annoys the crap out of me)

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- Oh how I adored my friends. Only they would hold a gun on one of the most well known kings in history, much less be IN history. "You better ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    lillith- "By the way, I do believe that we will be very humble because there are no TOILETS!!!!!!" Suddenly realization came on all of us. It was very funny. I'm ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- "Your highness." I started, grimacing as Alex threw up, "I am Kaia. I believe you know my sister." "Do I?" "She's the lady in the lake, You Highness." I ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now we shall get back to our original programing. OMG! I'm finally getting in

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- "Of course he's right." I laughed. They both looked at me in shock. "Kaia?" Robyn asked. I nodded. "Do you know any other naiads that come to your rescue?" ...

    Oct 24, 2008


not to be woke but i just can't go around eating houses
— chi