User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    Naomi Shock coursed through me as I realized he was absolutely right. I felt my face heat up and he grinned at me. Not fair. I looked around the room, ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chandra

    Name: Eriphyle Lowri (Eri) Age: 15 Race: Half elf, half bird-demon Gift: air manipulation Status: Trainee Appearance: She has dirty blond hair that goes to her waist and eyes blue ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    Naomi-11 Jerk. I suppressed a sigh and did my best not to crush my Ipod. Farst was grinning like an idiot (wonder why) and I did my best to will ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    Somebody speaks some sense! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase don't let this die!

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Superheroes

    IRON MAN! Woot! Stark's suit isn't actually iron, and the metal it's made out of isn't magnetic.

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Risa had finished dominating the world and formed allianace with the evil hordes of dandelions who...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    name: Thomas (Tom) Scott Age: 34 Gender: Male Side: Surviving Doves (leader) Appearance: Messy, dirty blond hair and dark, almost black, eyes. He also has some stubble, just because he ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    It's okay...we still love her! So, Jaden, you're done yelling at me...*sighs* I thought so. ANYwho, I agree with Jaden that the weapons should be found before our gifts. I ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    Naomi I glared at Farst, but he wasn't paying attention. Thoughts of something to say whirled through my head, I knew I had to say something to get my Ipod ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    Naomi "Miss. Winters..." I almost glared at Mr. Keppers, but then remembered that he was fairly new here, so I should forgive him for actually expecting something out of me--vocally, ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    Naomi-11-(we're in second period, right?)-Biology I sighed and walked into the classroom, I'd already been in this retarded school long enough. Time to go home... Mr. Kepper smiled at me, ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    I like it!

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Erica- I sat suddenly sat up, breathing hard. Someone else did the same, staring at me with wide eyes. Nightmares. I hadn't had one like this in the longest time. ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    Naomi-11th, first period- Algebra I easily suppressed a smile as Farst made Mrs. Parker's face red face start to gain it's normal color again. I watched Caydence and Farst leave ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    I belong to too many of these so I need to make one. Plot Thomas Scott and Samuel Morris were best friends for their entire lives-birth and up. After collage, ...

    Nov 6, 2008


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling