User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    hey guys, I'm sorry...the internet has been down for the past...well, since the last time I was on. ~~ Tom-- I smiled at Emily, banishing all thoughts of Sam from ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: To Save the World

    we've all been waiting for May...*sobs*

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    Naomi I was shocked. Only three people have been able to get inside my head like that, and they moved a while back. I wondered what I should say, admitting ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chandra

    Eriphyle I sighed into the raging wind and leaned further into Karo's feathers. Are you tired, my little friend? Karo's voice echoed in my head and I sighed again. You ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chandra

    Jessabi is in a tree right?

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chandra

    *maybe I can unfreeze you characters...whats been happening with them?*

    Nov 27, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: To Save the World

    okay...umm.....are the guardians dead? I'm TOTALLY confused...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chandra

    **I am soooo confused, where is everybody and where can I be brought in?** ***By the way, do we need more trainers***

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    Naomi I tried not to pout as he flipped through my life. I couldn't count how many random songs I'd written in there. It was like a diary, whatever I ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Kaia- I frowned as I looked into the future. Stupid sister that thinks I need to learn to use my powers. That was what this stupid school was for. The ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    {{Erica}} "I...uhh..." I watched Gregory run up ahead and almost smiled as I remembered last night...oh jeez, Haven...his question-last night. I glanced at his face and saw that he was ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    I'm going to start this right now but anyone can join whenever they want to! By the way, Jaden talked to me and she totally messed up on Sam's age ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    May has just become my best friend *Jade pouts*. No one else would even think of giving me that much sugar. And May's procrastanated almost as much as I do. ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I personally don't think I have a beautiful smile, but I don't dwell on it. The person below me has a due date for a big project tomorrow

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Superheroes

    wow...I never realized this before now. Creepy...DARN IT...I have NO chance whatsoever to become a superhero now...*pouts* And yes, Tony Stark is the pinnacle of all awesomeness. He could beat ...

    Nov 19, 2008


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19