User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Morph

    Damien~ I shoved my hands in my pockets and tried not to look up. If I looked up, I would have to fly again. If I would fly...well, even New ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Morph DT

    I'm FINALLY here...sorry it took so long!

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ***Sorry this took so long to do!*** Name: Damien Taylor Age: 17 Good/Bad: Depends on his mood, though he tends to slide more towards Bad than Good. Animal: Peregrine falcon: ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    WEEEEEEEEEEEE! I vote yes...Twili feels abandoned.

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Morph

    I'm totally claiming my spot RIGHT NOW!

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    ~Tom~ I laughed and resisted the urge to ruffle her long black hair. Emily always could find a way to get me going again. "What do you want to see, ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Nightshade- ch1 prt2

    Nightshade- Shadow of Light Chapter 1: It Takes A Thief part 2 Rheas stepped out of the Gate and glanced around the large room. It was a simple stone room, ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    My name is not starts with a C and ends with a Y Maiko...I probably spelled that wrong...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    Sam is already elected but it doesn't have to be a cabinent meeting...just a random talk about stuff in the oval office.

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    **Is this dead?**

    Dec 9, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    The internet has been down so I haven't been able to get on (stupid air conditioner that broke and the computer main frame got frie) Question...wouldn't the townspeople be suspisous ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    she told me that she was going to get on ASAP and that she was really sorry...she goes to my school and has had the same problem as me.

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    ...umm...Ayumi? Sorry, first one that popped into my head.

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Memory Game

    Name: Emma Age: around 17 Gender: female Appearance (Description): She has dirty blonde/almost brunette hair that's longer in the front than it is in the back. There is a purple ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chandra

    very good question...why IS it dying?

    Dec 9, 2008


Poetry is thoughts that breathe, and words that burn.
— Thomas Gray