User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Aftermath

    Name- Naome (Nao) Randy Age- 19 Gender- female Radiation survivor History- Her family of 5, which consisted of her two parents, and her two younger siblings (twin sisters), owned a ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    Name: Esa (or Es for the particularly lazy characters) Age: 19 Gender: female Personality: She does well in any sort of company, even none. Esa can change her personality at ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    I'm claiming a spot, if that's okay.

    May 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Spark

    AliceRose, would you be interested with pairing Faith up with Skye?

    May 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Spark

    Male 3 Name: Skye Tia Age: 19 power: Flight Personality: He’s happy almost all the time, though in a quiet way. He enjoys making people laugh or smile because he ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~Star~ I grasped an injury on my upper arm and gazed around me. It wasn't that they'd just turned into humans that'd bohtered was the intelligance. Nothing those mad scientists ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    ~Larinda~ "Um." I finally spoke, looking at the man. The word wasn't to find my thoughts, but to show that I wanted them to be expressed. I knew exactly what ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Can i claim a shapeshifter and a dragon?

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: eleMENTAL

    ~Michiko~ I looked at the floor some more. When you’re thinking hard about something, the floor or the wall, well anything inanimate, seems terribly interesting all of the sudden. The ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    ~Larinda~ Every muscled froze in place, my eyes in his. For the first time I can remember, no thoughts actually passed through my head. Then my legs started their movement, ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Any Contemporary Christian Music Fans out there?

    Flyleaf, Skillet, Reliant K, Switchfoot, Casting Crowns, 10th Avenue North, TFK. The list can go on and on if I try and think of all of the bands I like. ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    tiny

    May 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: {.Endless Waltz.}

    ~Lt. James Tyler~ I understood their pessimism completely and, if I hadn't been in the position I am in, I would be complaining too. We'd been assigned to storm Omaha, ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    ~Larinda~ I looked at my feet, contimplating everything. Did Jared actually want to make everything right after what I did to him? I let a silly thing like his past, ...

    May 20, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Scarlet

    Okie dokie then, I'm going to review. :D They were of different ages from the small curious playful toddler in front to the old calm bearded man seated at the ...

    May 20, 2009


Every time our next guest is here, all of our lives are seriously in danger.
— David Letterman