User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    **By the way, Jaden won't be on for a while, she's in Florida right now (she left me!) and doesn't have access to a computer** ~Erica~ I looked and saw ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Lillith~ I grinned at Twili's remark and watched as Caleb and Twili supported Haven. It was weird how all of us just suddenly came together to help another. REALLY weird. ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Memory Game

    ~Emma~ "I will, I feel like I need to move. All this standing around and doing nothing is going to make me insane." I played with one of my wristbands, ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Erica~ "You sure?" I asked, grabbing his arm to support him. I followed his gaze and saw the two adults, "What happened?" I asked him. "I...I don't know." He rasped. ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Lillith~ "Well, that's just peachy." I murmmered sarcastically, "Is it going to be like..." I looked around at the not-so-happy faces, "...well, this, everywhere we go." "No...yes...hopefully not." Wa

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Summer House

    Name: Mallory Burns Age: 18, but turning 19 in a week Good/bad: Still trying to decide Personality: She’s the kind of girl that doesn’t care about what other people say. ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Memory Game

    ~Emma~ "Tell me about it." I said, shoving my hands in my pockets. The wristbands moved up my arms, not at all willing to go into the pockets, "This is ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Memory Game

    ~Emma~ I'd barely walked a few feet when someone ran straight into me. I fell to the ground with an, "ouch!" I looked up and saw a man with green ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Memory Game Discussion

    wow...poor girls...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Morph

    Damien~ I fluttered my wings, still in my falcon form, nobody seemed to notice though and I slowly crept to the background. The door needs to open! I need to ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Memory Game

    ~Emma~ "No." I said, but still walked in the most random direction I could think of. "Then where are you going?" One asked, though I didn't see who it was. ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Morph

    Damien~ Good, I guessed right. That snake (I wonder what kind of snake it is?) just needed a distraction. I swooped and looked to where the jaguar was being strangled. ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    ~Tom~ "Proabably some of the guys. They're always typical." She smiled and I found I was right. Two guys that I'd been sheltering from some of their 'drug buddies' had ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Morph

    Damien~ I shrank into a dark corner and watched the big cat and snake-thing. Every particle of my body wanted to go back into my more comfortable form, but I ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    **I'm forcing myself into this...* Jessa- "That wasn't very nice..." I said, throwing lave in Mr. Not-playing-nice's face. He dodged and looked at me like I was insane. Why must ...

    Dec 18, 2008


You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author