User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    snow

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ I sighed inwardly and relented, this guy probably knew what he was doing. "You guys go ahead." He said, and the group of shifters were about to argue when ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ I started at him as if he were a lunatic. Hyenas couldn't fly, I could always escape. Bonds were a useless thing. They just ended up hurting someone. I ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10 awww, sad but I like it

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ I flew off, hearing what the shifter had said. Should I tell those other shifters about him? A little boy on the street pointed with a look of wonder ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for not using italics.

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Summer House

    ~Mallory~ I grabbed Hane by her neck and started into my room. Wrong move. A girl was sitting on the other bed and she looked at me with a bit ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for being older than me

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Penholder-Flyleaf

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Summer House

    ***pshhxhoney can Skylar and Mallory be roomies*** ~Mallory~ I smirked as person after person came into the house without realizing there was a girl on the roof with a guitar. ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Lillith~ Is it such a bad thing that I REALLY enjoyed playing tag? So what my oppnents were little kids, so what I actually ended up at the bottom of ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being confused.

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    6/10

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10 Love it!

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Summer House

    Mallory I out of the car, my electric guitar case on my shoulder, my acoustic in my right and and a large suitcase in my left. My hair moved in ...

    Dec 26, 2008


Perfection is lots of little things done well.
— Marco Pierre White