User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    light

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Winnataska

    ~Ayanna~ I walked to the cabin and saw that a few girls were already there. I was a little bit nervous but shrugged it off; if I didn't talk to ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    And then Grrr ran away from zim and force fed everyone waffles...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra

    aye

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ I fidgeted, looking from one window to another. A bird wasn't suited for a plane, even though it was in the air. It made me nervous enough to do ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessa~ Really, why must everyone always gang up on poor little me? I was just trying to save the world...! "Well, sorry for pretty much destroying your building. It wasn't ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Winnataska

    ~Griffin~ "Hurry up, Griff!" I heard Ayanna scream. How could she Ibe done packing already. mean, a chick usually takes longer than guys to pack. "Hold on a sec!" I ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessa~ (Insert line of profanity here) "Hi there, Noah, Charcoal, Kathy. What's up?" I asked, full of angel-like innocence. "Don't give us that crap, Jessa! Look at this damage!" Kathy ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessa~ "Hey!" I yelled, "You with the face." Everyone looked at me. "The guy who just punched the other guy!" The guy looked surprised, "I was trying to fry that ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for re-mentioning food

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Winnataska

    Name: Ayanna Summer Karter Age: 16...but she's turning 17 in a month Gender: female Cabin Number: 3 Why they're at camp Winnataska: She wanted to get away from everything at ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ I'd blinded about a fourth of the pack and taken away the scent of even more of them and paralyzed two or three of them. After the jaguar (I ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned because I said so!

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    nope The user below me is younger than me.

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for asking me to take my vitamins

    Dec 31, 2008


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone