User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ "So how are we going to find the rest of them." Need to get out! Let me out of this sardine can! "Their in the woods somewhere. We have ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for revealing our evil plot!

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for suggesting such a vile thing...cough

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get the lint in my pocket! -inserts coin-

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    One person inserts a coin. The next person replies with what the first person recieved from the machine and then inserts a coin of their own. -inserts coin-

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for thinking exactly what i was thinking

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for putting quotation marks around being

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for being a guy.

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for having twilight stuff in your sig.

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    ~Tom~ I was in shock for a few moments--he actually answered. "Sam, shutting down the zoo is going too far." I said, trying not to sound too threatening...I mean, the ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 I love those shoes.

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for hasing a cookie.

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    6/10 I liked it!

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    ~Tom~ "You guys want to go to the zoo?" I asked them. The kids would be out of school soon. "Naah...you guys go ahead." They said. "Shall we go then?" ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Summer House

    Mallory "Oh Jeez, sorry. I blow up a lot." I said, a bit embarassed, "Okay, I know it's weird and everything but, hey, it's how I cope. But if you ...

    Jan 11, 2009


"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo