User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    *sobs* you get blistering hot day -insert coin-

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for...well...because I said so

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a broken flash drive -insert coin-

    Jan 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    hehe...the inn would be fun (poor Sam), I'm bouncing up and down too. I think the superhuman peeps would be fun to fight against (they're gonna need those weapons soon) ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    you get a jar of dirt -insert coin-

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    you get a needle -inserts coin-

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    **tis okay. We's missed yous all** Erica~ "It's okay Haven, realax." I said quietly, the pain had slowly ebbed away but it still hurt. Dusty looked just as angry as ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    *wee* you get a snowflake made from toilet paper -insert coin-

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    you get a pooh bear -insert coin-

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    you get an empty bottle of windex. -inserts coin-

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    you get a jar dirt -inserts coin-

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    8.99999999999999999999999999999999999999/10 lol, I love it.

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get an evil leprechan that eats your face. -insert coin-

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    you get fluffy slippers -inserteth coinage-

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10...lol

    Jan 12, 2009


The opposite of belonging is fitting in.
— Dr. BrenĂ© Brown