User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    4/10...sorry, I don't like that book.

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    Name: Eriphyle Lowri (Eri) Age: 16 Race: Half elf, half bird-demon Gift: air manipulation Status: Trainee Appearance: She has dirty blond hair that goes to her waist and eyes blue ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    hehe...I probably should...lol the person below me is in the midst of a very cold winter.

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    10/10...i loves it.

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Yes, I must chuck it at Ryan."

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for suggesting jealousy.

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sneaking away

    *can I claim my spot now? I'll post my profile later*

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessa~ "Wells, I think I'm gonna blow this popsicle stand. I'm bored and when I get bored, things tend to blow up." Kathy glared at me. And I started to ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    you get a mystical dragon egg that appears out of nowhere and you find out to have to save the world (O.o...where have I heard that before) -inserts chocolate coin-

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    you get a cupcake -insert light bulb-

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Which are your top 5 world destinations?

    1. Ireland-the leprechans live there 2. Australia-the kangaroos live there 3. Netherlands-the land of the wooden shoes 4. England-they have an awesome accent 5. Japan-they sell underpants in veding ma

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ I stood in the back ground and thought about melding with the woods and flying away. As far as I could. So many people, so many voices. And, for ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    *thank you, thak you* made me giggle but confused the heck out me.

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    6/10...sorry, I'm not a twilight fan

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10...lol (thats the thrid time lol's been typed...lol (4th))

    Jan 15, 2009


Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson