User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessica~ "Well, while you're all discussing stuff...I'm going to leave 'cause I have this thing called A.D.H.D and I can't stay in one place too long." "Jessa..." Kathy said in ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    5/10...I don't get it.

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ Stop freaking following me! I swooped through the air, trying to lose the annoying crow. He'd tried to speak to me but communicating with humans is annoying. Okay, so ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    5/10...I'm sure if I actually go it you would get a better score but...er...I'm not going to type what I was going to because I'd die.

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned because of your ignorance.

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for thinking exlamation marks are bad!

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    weeeee I can't wait.

    Jan 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Little Red Riding Hood; the real story

    thanks and I'll get right on that ending and clarifications and stuff.

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for thinking I should appreciate theivery.

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for stealing my wallet

    Jan 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Little Red Riding Hood; the real story

    FairyTale Blogs: Little Red Riding Hood (ugh)’s Blog: The Real Story God, I hate being the heroine in a stupid fairy tale that people make fun of anyway. Being so ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Erica~ I watched the mentors go upstairs then turned to my fellow students. Somehow, we'd become a We-Hate-Our-Kidnappers Conspiricy or something. "Now what? You know they won't be up there, ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Erica~ I watched the mentors go upstairs then turned to my fellow students. Somehow, we'd become a We-Hate-Our-Kidnappers Conspiricy or something. "Now what? You know they won't be up there, ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Winnataska

    ~Ayanna~ I sat on my bed for a second then grabbed my guitar and headed outdoors to a place where I could be alone. I would see Griff later and ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    yeppers TPBM has a school dance on valentines day

    Jan 26, 2009


don't try me bro
— Seirre