User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Lounge, The Re: Steelers Won!!!

    *shrugs* Somebody else would have made this thead if you hadn't. And, if you get stalked....just stalk 'em right back. Scares the crap out of them.

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    Eriphyle rolled her eyes, "As if you could. I think you need an ego adjustment, personally." She grinned though and hoped that the guy she'd butted in for didn't get ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Steelers Won!!!

    I'm going to get shot in the face for this but...what is the actual point of football? I love the other football, soccer, because it's awesome but...seriously. My thing is ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    Eriphyle frowned and walked up to the Drow and other half-elf. "What's wrong with being a half-breed- as you call us." She glared at her and then looked at the ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you fear?

    Silence. something happening to those I love. Living only when it's time to die. Not living at all. Being forgotten.

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessica~ "You heard me." I said, putting my hands on my hips. "You've got to be kidding me!" Kathy exclaimed, looking at me like I was crazy. Not that I ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Thanks. :)

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Well...here's me?

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 oooh...I like it

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    10/10....tis a good custom title but...HOW COULD YOU? do you want to end up like Bob?

    Feb 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    I think it's a good idea, Jade.

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    ~Eriphyle~ Eriphyle stumbled along, only moving because she was practically starving. She ate like a bird, which meant she ate her body weight every day. I'm proud of you. Karo's ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    4/10...eh?

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 I think its a good picture.

    Jan 29, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: To Save the World

    okay, I was wondering how this sounds: Jessa gets bored (tee hee) and decides that she needs to help figure out the bad guys destructive plan. She goes in undercover ...

    Jan 29, 2009


I am just curious-have I ever been on the bottom quote-thingy?
— foxmaster